Only four ingredients, but oh so good!
- Chocolate Cookie Crust
- 7oz jar Marshmallow Fluff
- 1 Pint Heavy Cream
- ½ Cup Bailey’s Irish Cream
- Whip heavy cream stiff
- Whip Marshmallow Fluff until smooth. Add Bailey’s Irish Cream
- Fold Stiff Cream into fluff, licking fingers around bowl to get every, last drop
- Pour into Chocolate Cook Crust and freeze 3-4 hours
- Finish licking bowl clean and enjoy every last bit o’ Irish goodness.
(Note: Pie will not freeze solid due to the Bailey’s Irish Cream)