Faith & Begorra Communion 2021 opened January 4th. With new Standards of Operation in place we will show and fit dresses by appointment, please call now to schedule yours. We encourage you to read the information below so your experience will be a wonderful memory for you and your Communicant.
In-Store Communion Event & Trunk Show
Jan. 30 - Feb. 7
During this very special event enjoy some special savings!
• 20-50% Savings on Dresses and Suits
During this event we are pleased to offer a 20% savings on all suits and dresses including special orders! Plus we have a special group of dresses up to 50% off.
• $25 Savings on Veils
Choose from our vast collection of Communion veils when you purchase a dress.
• 20% Savings Coupon for Communion Gifts
Memorable Communion gifts to mark their very special day.
• FREE Gift with Purchase
A little something special, our gift from Faith & Begorra!
Please note: All dress and suit purchases are Final Sale. Previous purchases excluded. Discounts apply to purchases made during our special event Jan. 30-Feb. 7, 2021
Communion Appointment Hours:
Limited walk-ins spots are available on a first come-first serve basis. To insure a pleasant experience, appointments are highly recommended.
Monday thru Thursday 9:30AM-5:00PM
Call (973)625-0070 to book an appointment today!
COVID Safety Guidelines
Faith & Begorra continues to work to provide the safest environment for you and your little one, keeping your family safe during your visit is our top priority. Rest assured our shop is cleaned every day, fogged twice a week, and our AccuPure Air Purifier runs 24/7 sanitizing touch points and the air continually.
Keeping safety in mind we have added a photo gallery of our 2021 Collection of new designs available at Faith & Begorra. Our photo gallery allows you to pre-shop our dresses and make a list of your favorites.
Important information before your arrival:
- • Upon arrival at your appointment you will be greeted by a staff member where we ask you to use hand sanitizer, have temperature taken, receive gloves to wear and a face covering if you don't already have a mask.
- • Social distance is important, we hope you understand the importance of sanitizing and social distance.
- • Our appointments are staggered and we ask that you arrive at your specified time. The rooms are cleaned between appointments and we want the next customers to be safe.
- • We are allowing only three(3) people including the Communicant per booking. When you make an appointment we will ask for your name, phone number and email address as protocol for contact tracing if needed.
- • We will call you to confirm your appointment one day before your scheduled appointment.
- • When you arrive and after our initial check in, we will give you an overview of our Communion department and direct you to the size you would like to try on. The girls will be required to gently step into the dresses which avoids going over the face. We will do a fit test for the child and suggest styles and sizes. Each appointment is one hour.
Frequently asked questions:
- Must I make an appointment? Yes and no, this year we are setting Appointments to insure safety for you, your family and our staff. Groups are limited to three persons per appointment, including the Communicant. However, Faith & Begorra has a very limited number of spots for Walk-ins, but to ensure you are have a spot appointments are highly recommended.
- Why do I need an appointment? And why is there a three (3) people limit, including the Communicant? We are mandated by the state to drastically limit the number of customers in our shop, wear masks and social distance 6 feet apart. Our goal is to provide the safest environment possible for your child and family.
- When should I book my appointment? Book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment as weekend time slots fill up fast. We also have weekday and evening appointments available for your convenience.
- How do I book an appointment? Simply call our shop at (973) 625-0070 to book. It would be helpful to have an alternate date in mind also.
- What should we do before our appointment? Enjoy our Communion Experience web page to get a feel for what we offer, our newest 2021 dresses will be highlighted. Know that we have hundreds of dresses at every price point and in many styles: Fancy, poufy, lace or not, simple, low waist, waisted, sleeveless or sleeves. We will be happy to be your guide and suggest dresses to you.
- What are the price ranges of your dresses? Our dresses range in price from approximately $100 to $700 for our Couture Designer Collection.
- Are there any Special Offers? Yes, all in-stock dresses are 20% off, with a large selection of specially priced with some dresses up to 50% off. Please note, this special savings applies to in-stock dresses only, it does not apply to dresses that have to be ordered.
- Do you do alterations? No, we do not offer alterations. However, we do have information on alteration service providers. Note: It is best to have the dress or suit altered nearer to your home and closer to the time of your child’s Communion event.
Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to your visit!
Susan B. Banks, Owner & Team